Thompson Ehle Company of Peachtree Corners, Ga., is currently accepting resumes for a Senior Mechanical Engineer. Due to increasing workload of new and exciting projects, we are seeking a new valuable team member for a leadership level position as the mechanical discipline director. TEC provides Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Water Features, Lighting and Commissioning services in all areas of the United States and Internationally. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude and the desire to join an engineering firm with offices in Houston and Atlanta, send your resume for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities / Duties include:
- Design mechanical systems for commercial, office, hospitality, retail, industrial/ manufacturing facilities, and more.
- Duties include having an active role in the life of projects from HVAC, load calculations, design layouts, drafting, construction administration and commissioning.
- Coordinate technical project requirements with project team, including clients, project managers, other mechanical engineers and designers.
- Provide planning, leadership and overall technical expertise to the Mechanical Engineering department.
- Potential travel to project sites and project meetings.
- 20+ years of experience in the design of commercial and/or industrial HVAC systems
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering licensure required with multistate eligibility
- Project Management/ 5+ years of Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 or later
- Proficiency in REVIT MEP a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To apply, please go to #removed# and click “Careers” to submit an application today.
Role: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Peachtree Corners,
Apply for this job now.