Now Hiring LPN's for Cherrywood Advanced Living in Richmond.
Looking for a better work/life balance? We offer a small setting with only 20 residents in a home like setting. The care plan and staffing ratio we offer are like no other in the industry. If you are looking for something different that allows you to care for residents and spend time with your family look no further.
Benefits of working for Cherrywood: At Cherrywood we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling and consistent hours
- Competitive pay
- PTO for Full-time & Part-time staff
- Positive work environment
- Small staff to resident ratio
- 20 Resident home
- Paid training/Continuing education
- We welcome new graduates
- We value seasoned/experienced staff
- Casual positions available to accommodate students
- A variety in your daily duties
- Smaller company with supportive managers
- Fast paced, low stress working environment
- Locally owned and operated
JOB SUMMARY: The LPN performs a variety of professional nursing duties in the care of home care clients, complies with state rules and regulations, and follows established policies and procedures of the home care agency.
- Works under the direction of the RN to monitor clients’ needs and changes in condition, conducting focused assessments when appropriate and reporting the results to the RN.
- Follows client care plans/ service plans developed by the RN and consults with RN about client conditions and their treatments.
- Orders, sets up and administers medications and treatments per Cherrywood Policies and Procedures.
- Assists RN in orienting, training and mentoring new staff in a professional manner.
- Performs delegated tasks and other duties as assigned by the RN.
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers, including proper use of a transfer belt and assistive devices and proper body mechanics to avoid injury.
- Assist in use of splints, braces and ostomy appliances for clients.
- Assisting with client transfers using transfer belt, EZ Stand or EZ Lift and 2 person assist.
- Assist client with AROM, PROM, group exercises, walking programs with adaptive equipment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing for Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be registered and licensed with the State of Minnesota as an LPN, and must maintain current unencumbered license with the Board of Nursing.
- Working knowledge of the state requirements for the Comprehensive Home Care license.
- Must conduct focused nursing assessments per Nurse Practice Act of 7/2014.
- Must have a current Minnesota Driver’s License.
- Must have basic computer experience and/or be willing to learn Point Click Care software program.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills, time management, organizational skills, good judgement and dependability.
- Full-Time/Part-Time Evenings: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Full-Time/Part-Time NOC's: 10:00pm - 6:30pm
- Casual Positions Available
Cherrywood Advanced Living Philosophy:
We are a nationally trademarked concept involving our caregivers in all aspects of our residents daily lives. Providing the full range of care from assisted living, skilled nursing and end of life care, our caregivers spend more time with each resident to provide exceptional care! As a small company, our caregivers enjoy a high level of involvement in our business with leadership and management opportunities. Our team members care for a small group of residents, getting to know them and their families while helping them enjoy the simple pleasures of life!
Role: LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Apply for this job now.