Positions are responsible for providing water logistic support in the Oil & Gas industry, specifically, but not limited to frac operations.
Position will be responsible for all logistics associated with water transfer. Including, but not limited to, transporting hose to/from job locations, loading hose, unloading hose, deployment of hose, transporting pumps, rigging in pumps, rigging in manifolds,
· Fueling pumps, operating and monitoring pumps, operating and monitoring manifolds and water levels in holding tanks. Pumping water from source location to frac location at specified rate per minute.
· In applicable geographical areas, winter ops will include pigging operations, maintaining thawed hose, pumps and manifolds in freezing temps, and utilizing and working with super heater companies to ensure efficient and successful performance.
· Experience preferred
· Class A CDL preferred
· Valid driver’s license required
· Ability to operate skidsteers, HD pickups, trailers, etc…
· Ability to troubleshoot, use a variety of tools / working with hands
· Job is labor focused
· Schedule includes 7 day weeks, 12 hour shifts and considerable overtime
· Travel may be required
We offer the most competitive benefits in the industry, along with very competitive pay and opportunity for advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employers.
Role: All Water Transfer Positions
Apply for this job now.