Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Synergy Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You'll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business - all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You'll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you'll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career.
This is where it all starts!
Entry Level Junior Account Manager Training Program Opportunities:
- The chance to run your own campaign and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
During your first year, you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you'll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there's absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations OR military leadership experience.
- Must be available to work an average of 40 hours per week.
- Must be personable and customer service oriented.
- Must be available for a start date within the next 2 weeks
At Synergy we focus all of our efforts on building outstanding relationships with our clients and their consumers and our primary goal is to provide our accounts with new customers, and, thus increasing their internal revenue. Here at Synergy Management we pride our self on providing state-of-the-art education and hands on training to make our staff the best in the industry which is proven by our constant rapid expansion into new markets.
Role: Junior Account Manager - Brand Partnerships
Location: Mount Vernon,
Apply for this job now.