Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£41,000 + Pension + OT
Based in Leeds/Bradford area
12 hour shifts - days and nights
Are you an experienced electrical maintenance engineer from a food or FMCG background?
Do you enjoy working on state-of-the-art automated machinery?
Then apply now. I have a vacancy that could be perfect for you
ATA recruitment is working with a large FMCG business that produce some of the world's most instantly recognisable brands. The factory in Leeds is one of the groups flagship sites and has several new production lines that are top of the range and extremely complex.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard.
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for OT
- Generous holiday allocation
- Training and development opportunities
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.