The Production Assembler is responsible for assembling assigned product parts in accordance to production guidelines. Performs repetitive tasks according to specifications using hand tools, power tools, and production machines. Maintains good housekeeping practice and ensures that company policies and safety rules are followed by any task assigned.
Hours: All shifts available call us for details 469-872-0000
- Assemble assigned product parts in accordance with established standards and production guidelines.
- Read and understand all work orders ensuring that all tools and materials are on hand.
- Read and understand how to utilize a Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Ensure production quotas are met in a timely fashion while observing the highest standards of safety and quality.
- Perform repetitive tasks according to specifications using hand tools, power tools, and production machines.
- Bolt, screw, clip or otherwise fasten together parts to form subassemblies.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality.
- Complete other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
Will be working rotating shifts One week you will work 3 days 4days off and the following week you will work 4 days 3 days off.
1st Shift 5am-5:30pm - $14.00hr
2nd Shift 5pm-5:30am - $15.50hr
Call us for more info. 469-872-0000
Core Personnel is a staffing agency with offices in Dallas, Houston, DFW and San Antonio.
We pride ourselves on putting the best candidate in the most productive climate for his/her personality and watching that person make a difference for our clients. In a market saturated with staffing agencies, our experience combined with unique and effective screening methods is the key to our success. Dedicated to top quality and industry-specific expertise, we are leaders in temporary, long-term contract, and permanent staffing positions. Whether you are a contractor hiring a seasonal workforce to help meet temporary demand or a corporate manager seeking that perfect fit for your temporary or permanent assignment, we have the knowledge and resources to serve you anywhere you are located! At Core Personnel, we take pride in the level of commitment and service we provide to our clients. With a pool of screened applicants, we can support your company with employees who have the skills needed to get the job done right.