KS2 PPA Teacher needed in Yate
Teaching Personnel are working with a school in the Yate area that are requiring a PPA teacher to cover classes across Key Stage 2 (KS2). This school is an OFSTED rated “good” school and is seeking a teacher that can uphold the high standards that the school values. The school requires a teacher who can confidently deliver exciting and engaging lessons off of other teacher's plans to a range of Key Stage 2 classes. Teaching Personnel take the time to understand your ideal teaching role and the school that is most suitable to you; so if this particular role isn't right for you speak to Teaching Personnel and find out what else we can offer you.
If you are looking for flexible work please do give us a call and discuss the high demand for supply teachers in your local area.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be an experienced Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher
- Will have excellent classroom management
- Is a strong teacher with great behaviour management
- Has experience of delivering exciting and engaging lessons off of other teachers plans
- Has had excellent feedback on their teaching and can provide two excellent references
- Is a committed and reliable individual
Teaching Personnel offer:
- Competitive Weekly Pay £100-130 per day
- A Personal Education Consultant
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Varied work opportunities
To find out more information or to register with the market leaders in education recruitment then please click apply.