A full-time opportunity has arisen for an outstanding teacher seeking a full-time teaching role in the New Year.
We are working in partnership with one of the highest achieving Catholic secondary schools, located within the Wigan LEA to appoint a Science teacher for an upcoming gap within their department.
- Full-time teacher of Science required.
- Required to start on the schools return in January 2021.
- Temporary employment with the view to a permanent contract in the near future.
- Pay in line with your experience and teaching pay scales.
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics specialists all encouraged to apply.
The school wish to meet with interested candidates at the earliest convenience with the aim to appoint way ahead of the schools planned start date of January 2021.
If successful, you will join an Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school that achieves excellent results in Science year on year and holds an excellent reputation within the local community. Employment will start on a temporary basis however the school have an open gap within its department and aim to appoint a teacher that is keen to secure a progressive teaching role.
It has been highlighted to us that Science teachers of all specialisms and experience levels are being encouraged to apply for this role due to a strong set up within their Science department.
The following requirements are a must for teacher's wishing to apply for this role;
- You will share the vision of 'Outstanding' teaching standards and practice.
- You will be ambitious and set high standards for all of your pupils.
- You will be a team player that is willing to contribute to the overall success of the schools Science department.
This Catholic secondary school offers on site parking and boasts state of the art facilities and resources. Currently, there are approximately 1000 pupils on roll and the majority of these students are of White British heritage. The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language is below the national average and the proportion of disadvantaged pupils is also well below the national average.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Science teachers looking to secure a position in a well managed school with excellent pupil behaviour. The school holds a strong catholic ethos, although it is not essential that you are catholic to be considered for this position, applicants must respect the catholic ethos.
For further information or to be considered for this upcoming Science teaching role please apply, submitting an up to date CV using the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1797.