Registered Mental Health Nurse
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you.Your Day-to-Day…
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Comprehensive DBT training
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region.
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link belowCygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
The aim on Bowling Ward
is to support service users with highly complex problems to learn how to have good emotional management, to reduce problems with emotional dysregulation and those associated with a diagnosis of emotionally unstable personality disorder.
The service also aims to help people manage their mental health and facilitate recovery. This is a service which delivers evidence based treatment to effectively support women with a significant history of trauma. The ward can support detained and informal service users via individualized risk assessment and management.
Care on Bowling is underpinned by a comprehensive Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) programme. DBT is has a robust evidence-base for treating problems associated with a diagnosis of Borderline/Emotionally unstable Personality Disorder. Furthermore, DBT is recommended by NICE (2009) for reducing self-harm behaviours. Whilst this is a rehabilitation service, it is highly specialised in terms of the programme it runs.
Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.