Pittsburgh investment/wealth management group in need of experienced Administrative Assistant.
Selected candidate will provide full range of support to company’s established 401K department/group.
Duties to include:
- Monitor and review IRA and ERISA accounts on a monthly basis for compliance. Frequently worked with outside counsel and investment advisors to correct IRS/DOL compliance issues.
- Lead and participate in numerous projects to ensure compliance with IRS and DOL rules.
- Review ERISA plans for acceptance and prepared all the documentation for the client.
- Responsible for keeping all of WM up to date on compliance, IRS, DOL and ERISA rules and regulations.
- Keep team on track with my superior organizational skills and meet with colleagues on a weekly basisto discuss open items for target completion.
- Previous financial administrative support experience and knowledge of investment products (experience within 401k area required)
- Proficient MSOffice skills with ability to learn new software as needed
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Role: Financial (401k) Admin Assistant
Apply for this job now.