Company: HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Employment, Senior Associate, 4+
This top 50 firm is offering a unique opportunity to advance your career in a personable, progressive and entrepreneurial environment. The employment team is ranked top tier on the Legal 500 and is offering progression opportunities up to partnership. The team is made up of 6 partners, 2 directors and several associates/support staff. You will quickly get to know everyone from the Senior Partner to the most junior staff. Whilst they are recognised for their strong culture and investment in people, they are equally well known for their high profile matters, quality of work and solving of clients' most complex legal issues.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of expanding practice and sector areas within a dynamic, collegiate firm with a motivated organisational culture
- Close working relationship with partners across the team who remain actively involved in matters
- Immediate access to our valued stable of clients
- Entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative firm
- Participation in the firm's core cross-department sector groups (financial services, professional services, tech/fintech, fashion, travel and publishing)
- A focus on technical and skills-based development
- The opportunity to be involved in business development and marketing
- Good prospects for career progression within a growing team and firm
- Taking the lead in providing day to day advice and support to clients (predominantly in the financial services, professional services and tech/fintech sectors but also fashion, travel and publishing)
- Advising employers and employees on dismissals, disciplinary processes, grievances and other employee relations issues
- Negotiating settlement agreements for employers, partnerships, senior employees and partners
- Working as part of a team on complex, high value tribunal and High Court litigation with responsibility for managing the day to day conduct of the litigation
- Advising on TUPE and other employee related matters associated with business restructures, sales and purchases
- Negotiating and advising on employee contracts and other employee related documentation
- Supervising junior colleagues with the drafting of handbooks etc. and the conduct of litigation
- Understanding and advising on legal issues relating to employment, for example partnership, data protection and SMCR/regulatory matters
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.