We are passionate about providing comfort, freedom, quality and value. we'll give you every chance to build a solid, rewarding career and become a much-loved part of a growing team.
As a Assistant Store Manager you will work alongside the Store Manager to create and drive a positive environment for all customers and employees. Through your support you'll ensure that the team make every customer smile and want to return
In addition, you will also be responsible for:
· Support on-going personal development through coaching in order to constantly raise levels of performance.
· Accountable for motivating and inspiring your team through daily morning meetings, regular communication and feedback.
· Assess individual performance through observation thus enabling the identification of training and development needs.
· Maintain expertise through up to date knowledge of all products, services and regular competitor analysis.
· Ensure world class standards are maintained at all times by ensuring the store is merchandised according to guidelines and with the review of product placement in order to maximise sales and operating standards.
· Effectively enhance each customers journey.
· Deputise in the Store Manager's absence.- Demonstrate Leadership Qualities acting as a Role Model at all times.
· Ensuring a great, safe working environment by adhering to Health & Safety guidelines.
To be considered for the role, you will have the ability to communicate and influence across the business and be an ambassador of our people values and behaviours. Your background might not be limited to retail however it is essential that you can illustrate great leadership skills, strong commercial skills and a passion for exceptional customer service.
Our stores are open Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, and Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (including Bank Holidays) so it's really important that you can work flexibly too. We are really excited about our growth and opportunities , so don't delay in applying to join the Team today
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with:
· Competitive Salary
· Generous commission scheme
· Opportunity for career progression
· Staff discount scheme Assistant Manager
Role: Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.