To be considered for this job, you MUST HAVE RETAIL TENANT CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE.
PROJECT MANAGER - RETAIL TENANT CONSTRUCTION JOB
We are retained to assist our client, in therecruitment of a construction project management professional that enjoys a fast paced environment of diverse and challenging projects.
The Project Manager / Tenant Construction is responsible for providing front-line service to local and national retail developer/owner clients. This role is responsible for acting as a liaison between the company’s client’s Leasing, Development and Operations teams at multiple projects regarding Tenant design and construction issues. This position requires exceptional customer-service skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively and the ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships. High initiative, creativity, resourcefulness and outstanding client-first service mentality a must.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXPERIENCE MANAGING TENANT IMPROVEMENT (TI) PROJECTS FOCUSED ON SPECIALTY RETAIL STORES, SHOPPING CENTER TENANTS, MIXED-USE TENANTS AND OFFICE TENANTS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Project Manager Job Performance Actions
• Direct communication with Developer/Owner’s personnel including, Corporate Leasing, Development, Operations and manage all Tenant Design & Construction activity to provide overall Tenant status, issues and solutions.
• Lease Review and Work Letter issuance.
• Project Reporting and day-to-day maintenance of all Tenant related issues using proprietary real-time tracking system with regular reporting directly to executive management.
• Assisting Senior company personnel with development and management of the Landlord White Box Work Program including design development, bidding, permitting, construction management and budget maintenance.
• Assisting Senior company personnel with development and implementation of Tenant Design Criteria Manuals.
• On-site full service Tenant Coordination Services including Tenant general contractor check-in, monitoring and coordination of Tenant contractor activities to ensure timely store openings to meet rent start dates.
• Field verification, measurement survey and coordination of as-built conditions, base building plans, tenant plans, building systems and tenant related utilities.
• Coordination with our CAD personnel regarding development and maintenance of Lease Plans, Lease Outline Drawings, conceptual layouts and storefront designs to assist with leasing of property and “sell” tenants on a project.
• Direct coordination with jurisdictional officials including building, fire, health to obtain permits and timely
What You Need to Qualify for the Project Manager Job
THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXPERIENCE MANAGING TENANT IMPROVEMENT (TI) CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS FOCUSED ON SPECIALTY RETAIL STORES, SHOPPING CENTER TENANTS, MIXED-USE TENANTS AND OFFICE TENANTS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
• Two to four years related experience and/or training; or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong PC experience MS Office (Word and Excel) knowledge and skills required.
If you feel you have the requisite experience and qualifications for this Project Manager job, forward your resume in confidence. Please note: We will never reveal your identity or contact information to anyone unless you have given us written authorization to do so.
Teambuilder Partners is an executive search firm representing our client in hiring for this position.
Role: ARCHITECT PROJECT MANAGER – RETAIL TENANT CONSTRUCTION
Apply for this job now.