Do you have experience with micro loans and enjoy working with entrepreneurs? If yes, please read on.
We are devoted to fostering economic empowerment for Michigan’s women and girls through philanthropy and investment.
Our Vision: Transform Michigan to achieve equality and empowerment for women and girls.
Our Mission: Eliminate barriers to economic and social equality for Michigan women and girls.
About The Role
With Michigan Women Forward, you will work with high-risk loans to entrepreneurs of less than $50,000.
In this role, you will:
- Review and analyze financial information and loan documents related to portfolio management of our loan clients
- Employ sound business acumen and influencing skills to achieve high performance
- Address and negotiate delinquent loan accounts with clients
- Monitor and maintain our pipeline portfolio
- Act as a liaison between creditors and customers
- Manage overdue accounts
- Work with community partners to support economic development programming
- Evaluate client referrals from community partners and stakeholders
- Provide one-on-one client coaching
- Work with clients to complete a SWOT analysis
- Develop actionable milestone plans (launch, stabilization and growth strategies)
- Monitor and assess the progress towards goal (milestone) completion
- Interest or experience in the area of microloan processing, customer relations, and/or portfolio management
- Knowledge of MicroLoan processing, portfolio management, and collections procedures
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Salary will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the selected candidate.
- Range is: $45-$55K
- The position may require some irregular hours, such as overnight, weekends, overtime, etc.
- Travel to businesses, community and partner meetings as needed
We (Amy Cell Talent) are a talent matchmaking firm that helps tech companies find great candidates for hard to fill roles. Please apply to this position using the application button (Apply Now). Please do not send resumes direct to the employer (per their request), as you will not be considered for the role. Learn more about Amy Cell Talent at #removed# - Thanks!
Role: Portfolio Manager Entrepreneurial Loans - Michigan Women Forward
Apply for this job now.