Job title: Technical SEO Analyst
Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning, digital marketing agency. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. We employ and attract talent from all around the world and are proud to have made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 8 times!
Join our talented SEO team and put your innovation and problem solving skills to the test on some of the most challenging websites. You will analyse the structure of an array of websites to make recommendations and help with technical strategies will aim to boost our client’s performance in organic search.
- Supporting the whole SEO team to ensure the delivery and prioritisation of the up to date technical SEO activity for all campaigns
- Always strive to improve the performance of campaigns with reasoned, logical technical suggestions
- Adhering to the plan of technical activity, for each assigned client, devised by the technical campaign lead and assisting with reporting on progress against this plan each month
- Conduct Technical analysis and interpret web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations. This involves identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Produce regular progress reports
- Ensure timely and high-quality completion of all SEO activity
- Attend client set up calls and meetings
- Keep abreast of industry developments to ensure continuous development of the SEO offering
A bit about you:
You should be a passionate, proactive individual with a keen interest in the world of online marketing. You do not need to be an SEO expert already as we will provide first-class training, but you will already have a basic understanding of technical SEO techniques and tools and keen to develop those skills further. You will have good communication and time management skills as well as attention to detail and problem solving skills.
What you can expect from us:
We champion wellbeing and want everyone to have a great work-life balance and we believe flexible working hours are key to achieving this. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with performance-related pay reviews every year
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 extra days at a reduced rate
- Healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Company-wide paid social events
- Onsite cafe and games room
- …and many more!
If you would like to be an integral part of our ongoing success story – we would love to hear from you. You can read honest and open reviews about Search Laboratory on Glassdoor and our Facebook page will give you a really good idea about what it’s like to work at the Lab.
We believe in equality of opportunity and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Apply online or call to find out more.