Company: COMFORCARE HOME HEALTH CARE - UNION COUNTY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionWe have immediate openings for caring and compassionate team members. Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do, and we value our employees like family. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best lives possible. Now more than ever we need caring professionals like you to join our team of extraordinary caregivers. CoVid Precautions:
Your safety is our top priority and you want to work for an agency that takes every precaution possible to ensure you work in a safe and healthy environment. We provide CoVid-19 training and complete PPE (personal protective equipment) to all employees.Responsibilities:
What we're looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs including laundry and light housekeeping.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- A state Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) certification required.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
ComForCare Home Care is dedicated to providing in-home senior care, Alzheimer's and dementia care for over 15 years in Union and lower Essex Counties. We are looking for compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated NJ Certified Home Health Aides to join our team!
- Work one-on-one in homes
- Consistent employment-when an assignment is finished, we work to place you in another position as soon as possible
- Competitive Wages with overtime pay when applicable
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k with company matching
- Paid travel time and mileage between clients
- Direct Deposit
- Orientation to client care plan and regular follow up supervision by our nurse, as well as full support from our friendly office staff.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.