Headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, Chandler Signs, LLC is a nationwide provider of turn-key sign design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of signs, awnings and electronic message centers to the banking, hospitality, restaurant, medical and retail markets.
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Painter-Supervisor to become an integral part of our sign manufacturing process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Department manager with production management, including traffic control.
- Assisting in paint department quality control.
- Liaison with other departments to ensure traffic flow is maintained.
- Assisting in training of new paint department team members.
- Assisting in ordering, stock level management of paint supplies, PPE, equipment maintenance
- Fill in on front lines during absence or vacation of team members.
- Other duties as assigned by Department manager.
Your skills should already include:
- You must be highly organized with good communication skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience as an industrial painter.
- Some previous supervisory experience.
- Clean and prepare surfaces. (Masking, grit blasting or chemical prep)
- Prepare paints. A high degree of accuracy is required. Use of viscosity cups, thickness gauges and gloss gauges to test makeup of paint and an understanding of chemistry mix of compounds is required.
- Apply paint. Use of professional painting techniques with industrial spray equipment, airbrushes, and industrial paint booth methodologies. Must also be safety oriented and trained in the proper use of PPE.
- Clean work area. Knowledgeable in the safe handling and disposal of hazardous chemical and waste.
- Maintain equipment. You will be responsible for maintaining paint equipment and troubleshooting.
- Experience in high-end automotive or industrial equipment painting. Sign industry experience preferred.
- Experience with wet painting using a gun
- Experience with retouching
- Ability to differentiate between colors
- Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions
- Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
Hourly plus overtime and benefits (Health insurance w/dental, vision options, life insurance), Matching 401K program included). This position is for 1st shift.
This is a Dallas/Fort Worth only position.
Headquartered in the thriving Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Chandler Signs, LLC is a nationwide provider of turn-key sign design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of signs, awnings and electronic message centers to the banking, hospitality, restaurant, medical and retail markets. Our employees are highly experienced, smart people who are passionate about delivering best-in-class sign solutions for each and every customer. We work hard but are balanced by family values and a sense of team.
Role: Industrial Painter-Supervisor (Entry Level)
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.