St. Albans, UK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Reed Practice are pleased to be working with an established accountancy practice based in St Albans seeking a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their team. Their client base is made up of, but is not limited to, service companies, IT developers, property investors and developers, manufacturers across several industries and a wide range of professional service firms.
- The role will involve working primarily as part of the corporate client team, you will play a significant part in looking after corporate tax compliance and planning matters, with a strong team to support you.
- Your role will also be to help provide advice for corporate clients and the team, to help them delivery quality advice and service to our clients.
- You will work closely with the Partners, existing tax teams, the audit and accountancy team, and other team members across the practice.
- Your client portfolio will offer involvement with a wide range of industries, companies, and businesses.
- Your work will primarily be on managing client relationships and managing and delivery of advice on a wide range of advisory matters for clients.
- The role involves some elements of detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on the larger and more complex clients. It also involves providing advice and making claims for tax relief on moretechnical matters such as R&D, capital allowances, loan relationships, losses, group efficiency, QIP’sand a wide variety of corporate matters.
- Accountancy (ACA or ACCA) qualification desirable
- Tax qualifications (CTA or ATT) also desirable.
Study Support will be considered for the right candidate.
The Package and Benefits:
· Full time permanent role (part time applicants considered)
· Salary and benefits depending on experience, starting from £60,000
· Flexible working arrangements
· Excellent career development path and training
· Pension with optional salary exchange scheme
· Life Insurance at four times basic annual salary
· Income Protection Insurance
· Annual leave starting at 25 days (plus Statutory Bank Holidays), increasing with length of service
· Professional subscription fees paid
· Benefits platform offering discounts, an Employee Assistance Programme, wellness platform,additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme
· Generous recruitment referral scheme
· Social committee organising numerous subsidised events
· Casual dress
· Flu vaccinationFor a full job description, apply today or contact Mercedes Horton at REED Hatfield