LOCATION: Mission Ave Oceanside, CA. 92058
EXPECTED SHIFT DETAILS:
- Monday through Saturday
- 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (estimated start and end time)(18 hours a week, total )
- Also includes 4 inventories per year conducted on Sundays
- maximum hours required for those inventories are 8 hours per day.
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for inventory control at assigned location. May be assigned additional responsibilities based on business need and client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Physically move material into customer’s garage Inventory location and/or technicians’ vans. This will involve use of pallet jack, dollies, etc.
· Follow all safety policies and common sense practices to avoid personal injury and damage to customer property.
· Ensure all material and equipment is continually secure from theft.
· Fulfill individual material requests of customer’s U-verse technicians by moving material from garage Inventory location to technicians’ company vehicles or designated “bins.” Use the “First In / First Out” method of picking inventory.
· Receive and palletize all material returned by U-verse technicians and designated for refurbishment; coordinate w/ customer’s freight carrier for pick-up.
· Use customer’s barcode scanning application to record incoming/outgoing material in customer’s Inventory Management database(s).
· Perform periodic inspections and reconciliations of garage Inventory stock levels and update customer’s Inventory Management database(s).
· Use computer email application to send Daily/Weekly Job Activity Reports, Time Reports, Mileage Reports and other data and information as required by Genesis management.
· Effectively communicate with customer personnel to accomplish his/her responsibilities
· Be accessible during off duty hours by cell phone or pager
· Work shifts will vary based on customer requirements.
· Other Duties as assigned
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Moderate Level of Computer Experience – MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be reliable, accurate and dependable.
· Ability to work Weekends/Holidays and additional shifts as required which includes Quarterly Inventories scheduled by scustomer
· Must be available to work quarterly inventory weekends.
Educational Requirements (include years of experience, required certifications, etc.) :
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Warehouse and Inventory experience preferred but not required
· Must be able to lift 25lbs+
· Required to stand for extended periods of time
· May need to work outside in harsh inclement weather conditions such hot, cold, ice, rain and snow
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be reliable and dependable
Positioned at the center of the product distribution domain, Genesis-ATC is an essential original equipment manufacturer (OEM)-to-consumer link providing critical forward logistics, post-manufacturing support, reverse logistics, field installation and engineering services, and equipment sales. Genesis-ATC is a subsidiary of parent company Genesis and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with its primary warehouse and staging center out of Memphis, Tennessee, and operations throughout the United States.
Role: $12/hr -18hrs/wk - Mon thru Sat -Inventory Control Clerk- Oceanside,CA
Apply for this job now.