Due to rapid growth within the business we ar seeking an experienced Brand Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for managing a team of Marketing professionals who are responsible for digital content for our client and to oversee all areas and functions that deliver content onto the clients website.
The Brand Marketing Mangaer role seeks to increase the awareness of the brand through initiatives such as uniform, branded merchandise and fascia rollouts, as well as through digital initiatives. This role is also responsible for the successful delivery of content in multiple online and offline touchpoints with their team, comprising of Digital Content Coordinator and Assistants, Advertising Coordinator, Member Content Coordinator and Template System Administrator. The Brand Marketing Manager will also work closely with the Member Content Coordinator on delivering our annual Showcase event.
To liaise with the Supplier Marketing Manager and deliver a cohesive strategy for retail messaging and brand identity across all touch points., in-store, online and through any other channel is within guidelines, always driving awareness and adoption rates of the use of the brand identity.
To facilitate opportunities to maximise funding investment from suppliers in liaison with Supplier Marketing Manager through continuous site development, looking at both UI and UX to inform and utilise data to drive those decisions and feedback to HOD and Supplier Marketing Manager.
To periodically work with HOD to review and refresh any content where applicable, and to develop strategies for driving ongoing media presence of the euronics.co.uk brand for members and customers.
To support the Supplier Marketing Manager with campaign creation and delivery, ensuring these meet with the requirements of our retail branding message.
To ensure members are provided with multiple assets and opportunities to engage with their audiences in an 'on brand' way through utilising and growing the use of the Marketing Template System.
To drive periodic customer feedback sessions through surveys and similar initiatives such as the use of CRM and NPS, in liaison with Marketing Services Manager.
Responsible, along with Member Content Coordinator for the successful delivery of our annual Showcase event and to ensure a consistent use of our brand identity.
To attend the weekly Marketing and Purchasing meetings.
It is essential that you have the following
- brand growth and communications role in a similar environment
- Experienced and creative marketer with a proven track record of branded B2B and B2C marketing, preferably gained in a consumer goods environment, either agency or client -side
- Experience of brand development and management
- Experience of organising corporate events, conferences and exhibitions
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of new and emerging digital marketing tools and platforms
- Knowledge and experience of CRM techniques to improve marketing reach
- Experience of relationship marketing and sales techniques
- Integrated campaign delivery including PR, digital marketing, direct marketing and stakeholder relations
- Demonstrable track record of devising and implementing a marketing strategy
- In-depth and current knowledge of both traditional and digital on-and-off line media, you will have a record of achieving commercial success using multi-media campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing and emerging channels
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience working within an online or multi channel retailer
You will be degree qualified or have obtained a Marekting qualification.
Fantastic opportunity for a Brand Marketing professional! Competitive Salary -