The Office Coordinator assists in the arranging for Interpreter services for all limited English proficiency patients and all Deaf or Hard of Hearing patients within a healthcare setting. This individual Excels at working within a diverse, fast paced setting.
- Manages scheduling, compliance, customer information management, and patient account management.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Schedules interpreters to ensure that information is passed on to all appropriate persons and departments.
- Tracks interpreters daily schedule.
- Collects accurate clinical information for prioritizing patient scheduling.
- Works with department staff and other team members, to seek out, understand, and resolve issues and concerns of patients, providers, and clinical user.
- Supports technology systems and the needs of clinical staff, department management, and others in order to ensure successful arranging for interpreter services.
- Maintains and complies with department policies and procedures for arranging Interpreter services.
Skills & Qualification
- Experience in Account Management
- Previous clinical experience, course in medical terminology, or comparable experience. Scheduling experience or comparable combination of education and experience in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Effective management of projects, deadlines, and work load prioritizing; putting things together in an orderly and functional whole.
- Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; utilizes appropriate tools and staff resources along with sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional vocational/technical program or training/education required
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest.
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
Role: Office Coordinator
Location: Saint Paul,
Apply for this job now.