An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with Marriott& Hotel''s.& Come and join our& Housekeeping team at the& four star& Marriott Forest of Arden& and develop your& career while providing& a professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.&
In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located between& Solihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 and& just four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station.&
The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant,& Cast& Iron& Bar and Grill.& Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities.
This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations with& two golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy.& The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts,& a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxing& Cedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.&
Here at the Forest of Arden, we recognize good talent. If you successfully complete 6 months service in our Housekeeping department you will receive a £150 welcome payment.
What You''ll Do
- Clean all public areas including toilets, corridors and lobby area.
- You will have to dust surfaces and empty waste containers.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
- Post caution signs to limit traffic when necessary and to be able to contact other departments directly for urgent repairs
- Work with the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
This job will span across amagnitude of shifts including both AM and PM shifts.
What You''ll Have&
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- A down to earth attitude balanced with a sense of fun.
- Natural flair for delivering a great customer service experience.
- An eye for attention to detail
- A confidence to let your personality shine.
What's in& it for you?&
- Amazing in house training courses & management development opportunities
- Tasty meals on duty free of charge
- Explore the world with friends & family discounts (Discount on& F&B and& accommodation rates)
- Your own modern uniform at no cost to you.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed tohiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. MarriottInternational does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran statusor any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
See descriptionRole: Public Area Cleaner - 30 Hours Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: England, EnglandApply for this job now.