Company: DISCOVERY POINT - OLD PEACHTREE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
As a Before Care teacher you will be responsible for watching the school aged children before school and helping them get on their buses. After the children depart for school you will float into other classrooms. You will also be responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy learning environment. Qualifications:
State Teaching Requirements:
- Must meet state licensing requirements for education and experience
- Knowledge of early childhood education and curriculum
- Knowledge of child care licensing rules and regulations
- Ability to obtain training in CPR/Fire Safety and other training required
- Must be able to meet state background check requirements.
- GA Teaching Requirements
- FL Teaching Requirements
- TN Teaching Requirements
Disclaimer: Each Discovery Point franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the franchise location's management. All inquiries about employment at this franchise location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Discovery Point Franchising.