Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, in Downtown Philadelphia is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
· Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for data entry and system administration
· Human Resources Coordinator processes status and salary changes
· Human Resources Coordinator oversees new employee setup
· Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for maintaining records
· Human Resources Coordinator will be communicating with all internal teams to ensure onboarding/offboarding processes are completed properly
· Associate or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent work experience
· 1-3 years Human Resources experience required
· HRIS experience preferred
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent communication skills required
The Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 22 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Reston, Rockville, San Antonio, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a “Top 50” Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
Role: Human Resources Coordinator
Apply for this job now.