Company: PANHANDLE CLEANING & RESTORATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Education and Certification:
Minimum Education Requirements: High School Graduate
- Or -
Preferred Educational Requirements: Must have 2 years of technical schooling. The RT must have a basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical and controlled removal practice. They must have very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill. The RT should have a professional manner and be team orientated.
Minimum Industry Certification: The RT must have experience in protocols and procedures of any of the following areas of emergency restoration: fire damage restoration, hurricane and water damage restoration, mold remediation, corrosion control, HVAC, and document restoration.
- Or -
Preferred Industry Certification: IICRC Certified Water Restoration Technician, IICRC Fire Restoration Technician, and IICRC Certified Mold Remediation Technician, Council Certified Structural Drying Remediator/Supervisor (CSDR/ CSDS).
- Or -
They should be a graduate of equivalent training courses provided by a recognized certifying body or association specializing in the Restoration Arts.
- Or -
The RT should have verifiable equivalent industry training and experience through career longevity.
Remediation Technician - Key Responsibilities:
- The RT is responsible for reporting to the Project Supervisor at the start of each shift for job assignments and completing assigned tasks daily.
- The RT completes the process of preserving structural items and contents according to the Project Supervisor's instructions.
- The RT informs the Project Supervisor of the equipment and materials needed to complete the assignment properly and on schedule.
- The RT possesses the communication skills and experience to direct laborers in the restoration protocols.
- The RT is responsible for personnel documentation, hours, and work performed on a given shift.
- The RT is resourceful in initiating results in time savings and cost savings for the project.
- The RT practices on-the-job safety and encourages safety amongst the labor force.
- The RT performs other miscellaneous tasks as required