EPI, a leading provider to the Fortune 1000 is seeking a top producer for its Business Development Team. An individual with a track record of 3PL, Warehousing, Direct Materials, or Product Support Materials selling is preferred but not required. You will be part of a professional sales team that is solely focused on finding, developing, and growing complex programs in a Regional Territory.
This position will be based out of EPI’s Headquarters located in Battle Creek, Michigan. EPI offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate a customer focus to gain a comprehensive understanding of the prospect’s business and growth opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly understand and represent the full portfolio of EPI services
- Leverage customer and industry knowledge in order to create customer specific programs and opportunities utilizing EPI’s core competencies while meeting the evolving needs of the customer
- Effectively translate market-needs into capability-needs for EPI operations teams.
- Identify and communicate with decision makers at prospective customers
- Cold call at all levels of the prospective customer organization
- Submit and maintain contact lists, call reports, weekly reports, sales funnel tracking information, etc
- Develop sales materials and discussions topics; execute RFP’s, RFI’s, etc.
- Participate in industry associations and trade shows
- Highly motivated, disciplined individual
- Proven track record with finding, developing, and winning large scale programs
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, supply chain services, or related field
- Proven experiences with phone based cold calling techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong process orientation and discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently with a high level of integrity
- PC and Microsoft Office proficiency required
At EPI we lead our business partners in the continuous improvement of their marketing, production and distribution practices. We lead our industry in the innovation of ground-breaking technology and processes to maximize our clients marketing ROI and minimize their total cost. And we do it all by hiring and developing the very best team in the industry.
What does this mean for you? It means you get the brightest talent in the marketing services industry focused like a laser on helping you succeed. It means you get access to some of the most sophisticated tools and technology available to help you improve your marketing efforts. And it means you can turn your attention to growing your business with the knowledge that EPI's incredibly comprehensive set of in-house services provides a one-stop solution for all your marketing and supply chain needs.
Role: Regional Account Manager – Supply Chain and Direct Materials
Location: Battle Creek,
Apply for this job now.