Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM) on a permanent role in New York to join a leading CRO with a global team devoted to bringing ophthalmic innovations to the market.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- In this role, you will be responsible for producing and upholding project timelines for each project and you will be using these timelines to monitor and manage a project's progress.
- To manage cross functional project teams derived from the groups within clinical development to deliver a high-quality clinical trial(s) in compliance with all regulations and SOPs.
- You will be responsible for creating Project Plans (Roles and Responsibility Tables and Communication Plans) and weekly project budget and progress reviews for each study.
- You will review study metrics for performance and quality with the team and management.
- Works with functional areas on initiating, planning, executing, controlling, closing and resourcing clinical trial projects. The CPM acts as an operational nexus or focal point for interdepartmental and intradepartmental groups (e.g. stats, data management, safety, manufacturing, regulatory, vendors), coordinating these different groups in a matrix environment to drive and complete clinical programs.
- Reviews protocol, source documents and CRFs and tracks them to completion.
- Prepares high-quality reports (financial, project, etc.) for management on program status and issues.
- Ensures review of clinical electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) for completeness.
- Manages and coordinates all vendors involved in the clinical trials (e.g. central labs, IVRS, reading centers).
- May represent Ora at professional meetings or seminars.
- Responsibilities may differ slightly from the above based on specific needs of the business.
- Clear and sustained demonstration of the Ora Clinical's Values of Customer Service, Leadership, Accountability, Results Oriented, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Travel of up to 15% is required (mainly domestic, overnight).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Highly effective organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to plan, identify risks, anticipate issues and outcomes and respond strategically, tactically and operationally while balancing short-term and long-term company objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to multitask and to solve problems proactively.
- The ideal candidate will require a Bachelor's degree in Life Science with at least 5 years of clinical trial experience. Years of experience may be considered in lieu or education.
- A minimum of 1 year of clinical project management experience.
- Ophthalmology experience preferred.
- Understanding of multi-center drug and/or device trials.
- Experience with Veeva TMF and CTMS systems.
- Demonstrated expertise of applicable regulatory requirements and GCP.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and vendor management.
- Multi-lingual communication is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.