We are offering a rewarding career for Registered Nurses to join Excelcare at Buchan House Care Home in Cambridge. Currently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC.
Up to £50,634 per annum. £20.29 per hour.
£2,000 Nurse Welcome Bonus.
Flexible hours – 12 hour shifts from 8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am, Monday – Sunday. Full time and part time.
This post is subject to compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (“the Regulations”), which requires the post holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Excelcare are a family-owned care business which has been established for over 30 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
Main Accountability as a Registered Nurse:
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You’ll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring, kind and compassionate.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits we offer in return for your hard work:
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid*
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare*
- We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer*
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £300 for every person you refer*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave*
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you are interested to find out more, please apply online today or call one of us on the Recruitment Team and we will be happy to talk you through any questions you may have .