Job Description: This Heavy Maintenance Technician position will complete Heavy Maintenance services throughout their region. Works with team to repair and/or replace STP and Dispenser sump's piping and entry fittings, spill buckets, etc. Install Dispensers, manholes, determine grade of concrete as a helper.
- Meet promptly at determined time and locations to assist in or complete assignments. To meet customer expectations and response time objectives.
- Perform site calibrations, including low and high-volume meters, including the submission of completed paperwork.
- Pump PCW, when required.
- Will report assignment related issues to Heavy Maintenance Lead to ensure customer expectations are maintained.
- Assist in the Installation, Maintenance, and repair of fueling / handling locations.
- Close assignments and complete paperwork as they are completed from the job site.
- Maintain company equipment in a good working standing.
- Will have obtained and maintain certifications required for HM level on equipment, products, and safety practices.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- 90 days of direct Heavy Maintenance experience in the Petroleum Industry, pending state W&M requirements
- Must be a Team Player, with high standards for appearance and professionalism
- Able to operate a 90lb jackhammer throughout the work schedule
- Computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Work will include after-hours
- Able to work in all weather conditions - significant portion of the work is done outdoors
- Willing to travel, up to 2 weeks at a time
- Able to safely operate industry specific tools and equipment
- Obtain / Maintain or possess / maintain certifications
Jones & Frank is one of the largest Distributors, Service Providers, and Installers serving the energy infrastructure marketplace in the United States. The company maintains 22 branch offices and 3 distribution centers along the Atlantic seaboard and Midwest regions of the United States. Distribution, Service, and Installation services are provided nationally, and include a network of almost 250 service personnel located throughout their footprint. The focus of the company continues to be Service, Distribution, Installation and Technology Solutions for Fuel and Fluid Handling Systems. A nationwide approach to Project Management, Wholesale Distribution, and Certified Training has been added as the company responds to market conditions and customer needs.
For over three decades, ANS Distributing has been supplying equipment to petroleum marketers from single-site service stations and national chains, to wholesalers and technicians. We go out of our way to deliver what you need, when you need it, always at the best price.
ANS Distributing is a division of Jones & Frank, the largest value-added re-seller of petroleum handling equipment in the United States. We provide ongoing product training, competitive compensation and benefits, and ample opportunities for advancement.
The Company continues to grow aggressively and expand into new markets. This pattern of growth and success comes from an unwavering commitment to recruit, train, and keep the best employees in the industry. Employees now number over 400 and many have 25+ years of industry experience. Product lines are a mainstay of the company's growth curve and new lines are reviewed and evaluated continually to bring the best to the marketplace.
*Jones & Frank is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Role: Heavy Maintenance Technician - Petroleum Industry
Apply for this job now.