COMPANY: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A first class Legal 100 firm is looking to hire a Private Client Solicitor for a full-time, permanent role within its large, established Guildford team. Focusing on private wealth work, the Solicitor will be joining a firm highly regarded for its private client work by the Legal 500 and Chambers directories.
COVID-19 Recruitment update: This firm is keen to receive the details of strong Private Client Solicitors in readiness for future hires.
Your New Role
The Private Client Solicitor will handle a challenging, high quality workload for a diverse client base. The work will include advising on:
- Tax planning (Offshore and UK)
- Wills and Trusts including International, Probate and Administration of Estates
- All aspects of Inheritance Tax and establishing charities
Applications are invited from Private Client Solicitors who demonstrate:
- In-depth knowledge of the private client sector
- 1-3 years of PQE
- Experience of High Net Worth, onshore private client work
- Offshore/international experience is highly desirable and should be highlighted on your application
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an established team, where you will work alongside and learn from supportive individuals regarded as leaders in their field.
In return, the Private Client specialist will be offered £56,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking to join a Top 100 firm, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today to find our more or be considered.