Programming, Maintenance and testing of Fire Alarm Systems in Commercial environments including but not limited to Office buildings, Hospitals and Retail Stores - Note: Candidates with experience are also welcome!!!
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Willingness to work occasional night shift and weekends
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and retention
- Candidate must be of neat and clean appearance, will be required to wear company shirt
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- NYC Fire Department Certificate of fitness in FA System Maintenance
- Previous experience with fire alarm or security equipment
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software systems
We are an Edwards Strategic Partner This is an opportunity to join a well established and widely recognized Edwards Strategic Partner.
Our Fire Alarm Company is conveniently located in Downtown Manhattan.
Role: Fire Alarm Technicians - Entry to Intermediate Levels
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.