Company: ANTHROMED EDUCATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Position: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Zion, IL
School: High School
About AnthroMed Education
AnthroMed Education provides school-based Speech & Language Therapy services through our growing practice of clinicians throughout the State of Illinois. As a successful SLP at AnthroMed Education, you must always put the needs of your students first. We encourage you to apply within seconds and an AnthroMed Education representative will reach out within minutes!
We're hiring a new High School level Speech0Language Pathologist to join our team in the Fall of 2021, in a full-time position providing Therapy at the High School and Transition level through the #removed# school year. The SLP will receive support, professional development, and advocacy throughout the school year and is encouraged to be creative and resourceful in finding new ways to deliver positive outcomes for the students at this school.
- Support High School and be the lead provider of Speech-Language Services in the building.
- Collaborate with a team of fun & passionate Special Educators.
- Collaborate with professionals and parents to observe, plan, implement, monitor, and facilitate generalization of oral and written communication skills.
- Use research-based and technically sound practices to drive decision-making and interventions; and collaborate with school personnel and parents to develop and modify student intervention strategies.
- Provide assessments that are relevant to the presenting concern, meaningful communication skills.
- Manage time, organize material, and communicate with school teams, building, and central administrators to effectively manage individual student programs; engage in problem-solving process with school-based teams.
- Monitor individual progress towards measurable goals and objectives.
- Advocate for the individual's communication needs across a variety of settings.
- Provide direct and indirect interventions/therapy to students according to their special education Individualized Education Program (IEPs)
Qualifications (Education, Licenses, Permits)
- Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Speech-Language Pathology required.
- Illinois State Board of Education Professional Educator License required.
- Illinois State Board of Education endorsement in Speech-Language Pathology required.
- Current Clinical Competence Certification by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, but willing to consider Clinical Fellowship Year SLPs as well.
Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran, or military status.
Powered by JazzHR