We are seeking an Entry-Level Client Account Coordinator! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable client engagement with small-mid sized business clients.
The ideal candidate is an individual with charisma, confidence, and strong relationship skills; someone who is great with understanding how to connect and relate with individuals and to think critically to identify problems with a customer's current vendor and create solutions.
- Prospect new relationships with potential customer's in the market on behalf of our clients
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Complete training in customer relations, sales techniques, and marketing and sales strategies
- Analyze information to assess current market needs
- Manage daily reporting to help drive team productivity for the market
- Add value to an already highly energetic, positive, and fun culture!
- Previous experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of basic sales and marketing principles and consumer behavior
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Travel opportunities available - short term and conference attendance across different U.S. markets
- Company sponsored gym membership now available
- Benefits offered / gas allowance
- Philanthropic involvement with multiple charities and organizations is integrated into our corporate culture - it's great to give back
- Advancement and compensation based on performance
- Performance based bonuses and incentives at all times - work hard, play hard
- Upwards mobility / internal growth - promotions from within is our mindset
Emperium Group, Inc. helps develop individuals, personally and professionally, into leaders within our business. We promote team success as well as individual achievements in a consistently positive atmosphere. Everyone at Emperium Group understands that the team is what makes the company. We have fun, hit goals, challenge one another, and deliver results year over year for our clients
Role: Client Account Coordinator
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.