Teaching personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency and we are working alongside the local virtual schools to recruit several qualified Teachers or experienced Tutors to provide 1:1 support and tailored learning programmes to Primary aged pupils with additional SEND needs or looked after children.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about teaching and feel they can engage the pupils with learning. This tutoring can be done online using our online Teaching platform 'Bramble' or it can be done face to face depending on the needs of the pupil.
* You must hold a QTS/NQT status or alternative tutoring qualifications
* You must be confident teaching core Maths and English which will be KS1 and KS2
* You must have experience working within an SEND environment or have tutored pupils with SEND needs before (for example: Autism/Asperger's/ADHD/Dyslexia/Dyspraxia)
What we can offer you:
* Flexible hours
* Full or part time tuiiton available
* The ability to manage your own diary
* Competitive pay rates per hour
* CPD Academy- professional training courses to develop your career
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and we offer free child protection training and all of our candidates undergo a strict vetting procedure including an enhanced DBS.