Do you love the thrill of a deal and finding out what makes people tick? If you're a great sales person, thinking about a career in recruitment, or a successful recruiter fed up of being KPI'd, nows the time to join us!
BASIC SALARY: up to £25,000
· £38k realistic OTE, but uncapped
· Bonuses paid monthly, quarterly AND yearly
· Fun weekly incentives and rewards
· 25 Days Holiday, rising to 30 with service
· Annual Profit Share
· Working from home capability
· Great company social events
· Free car parking
LOCATION: You'll be based at our offices in Northampton, so you'll probably live in; Northampton, Wellingborough, Daventry, Rugby, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Kettering,Market Harborough, Rushden, Thrapston, Towcester, Brackley,
Why recruitment / why us?
· The Rewards - financially and personally. With uncapped earning potential plus loads of additional incentives, as well as the opportunity to work with (what we think are) a great bunch of people, there's no better place to be.
· The Training - we've been doing this a while (30 years) so you'll be able to learn from some of the most experienced recruiters around. We'll also give you access to the best technology and candidate attraction packages to make sure you succeed.
· The Environment - We're building for the future and we're looking for the next generation of Recruitment Consultants to join our team, people who care about the work they do, who love to learn and get stuck in.
Recruitment is a fantastic career to be in . . . Where else do you get to meet every kind of person, help them find that perfect job or candidate and be constantly rewarded for building great relationships?
We have ambitious growth plans and to achieve our goals we are looking for professional sales people with the ability to engage with all types of people over the phone and face to face.
The role is extremely varied - one minute you'll be talking to a client about their headcount requirements and booking a meeting with them, the next it'll be interviewing a candidate about how suitable they are for a job, or delivering a shortlist of candidates, or creating an advert to attract the best candidates - there's so much to this job it really is like spinning plates!
So what do you need to bring?
You might already have some recruitment experience or be a Resourcer looking to make the switch to sales or a successful sales person coming into recruitment for the first time, whatever your background to be successful you will need:
· The credibility to sell a service over the phone and face to face.
· Perseverance and resilience - this is a sales role and not everyone wants to talk to you, so you need to be able to take the hits and keep coming back for more.
· Fantastic communication skills - whether it's face to face, over the phone or online, you need to be credible at all times.
· Accurate writing skills and attention to detail - these awesome ads don't write themselves!
· A hunger to learn and build your skill set.
· The ability to prioritise your workload and maximise your effectiveness.
Above all, you need to bring the desire and willingness to put the effort in to be a success. We are looking for individuals with drive, determination and the tenacity to build a career.
In return we'll give you all the support, training and breakfast