COMPANY: HOLT RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £50000 - £60000 per annum + OTE up to £90k, Compan
[Group Van Sales Operations Manager]
Based in Welham Green
Covering areas inclusive of London, Essex & East Anglia - we are one of the country's leading Commercial Vehicle franshise group - selling vehicles and other packages in regards to HGV & LCV.
Each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
- To achieve targets as set out by manufacturer to maximise opportunity in the retail and BD Sales channel
- Deliver budget by site and department
- Managing weekly Forecasting for Retail & BD across the group
- Drive and Generate incremental business by relevant sales channel
- Manage development and performance of Sales Managers
- Ensure satisfactory Performance Management controls
- To ensure Van Pro accreditation
- Retain and develop manufacturer relationship
- Maintain existing customer base and target incremental opportunities
- Set out agreed sales strategies by site and review
- Oversee Dealer Sales Process
- Oversee and optimise new Enquiry Management performance
- Work closely with Fleet Sales Manager and optimise performance of Fleet Department
- Control New Car Stock Consignment
- Optimise F & I and FCA compliance performance and risk
Responsible for Staff issues
Respond and resolve Customer complaints (keeping Head of Vans involved) that have escalated to H/O, resulting in a satisfactory resolution for the business and Vans.
Deliver & agree targets for each site to be reviewed weekly, monthly and quarterly via documented action plans by site to ensure targets are achieved
Ensure sites follow company process & procedures
Recruitment retail & BDM sales staff
Structure and processes in accordance to Van Pro
Sales Manager Reviews - Monthly
Ensure sales process is compliant
Manage stock age profile
Manage Debtors by site
Regular marketing meetings to deliver consistent message
Monitor & follow up contingency applications
Work with Marketing to ensure all sites are following up on generated Leeds within the agreed time frame.
Maintain sales reporting on KPI's
Ensure sites are presented in a professional and compliant manner
Work closely with used manager to ensure monthly objectives are achieved
Key Results and Objectives:
Deliver manufacturer targets by site and MA
Achieve and maximise accelerator and manufacturer bonuses
Deliver optimum customer service in compliant manner
Timely reporting and forecasting
Manage departmental costs
What's on offer?
Basic Salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 depending on your experience within a similar role.
This also comes with a strong bonus structure that could take your OTE up to around £90,000
Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone and BUPA Family Care are also included.
How to Apply
Call Ross on 07720 824090 or click 'Apply now' with your CV today
Role: Group Van Sales Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
Apply for this job now.