TA / Teaching Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a TA / Teaching Assistant in a lovely Primary school near Ashbourne.
The school are looking for a nurturing TA / Teaching Assistant for mornings only in KS1 / Key Stage One to do small group work.
Interviews will be held over the February half term with a view to begin on the 8th March. This is an amazing chance for the right candidate to join an amazing close knit team.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
As a TA / Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in a role as a TA / Teaching Assistant, please contact James on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#