COMPANY: LMA RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Part Time
SALARY: £14 - £16 per hour
We are looking for an organised and hardworking part time HR Advisor for a 6 month temporary assignment. Working at this large, established company you will get involved with advising on all HR policies and procedures and dealing with a wide range of ER issues. This is a varied role where you will be working autonomously and have the ability to offer solutions.
Part time - 21-30 hours/week
Accountabilities will include:
- Providing coaching and advice to employees and managers on a wide range of HR queries
- Providing coaching, advice and support to line managers on ER issues such as disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, capability etc
- Working closely with the Head of HR, assisting with performance management, absence management and advising on HR policies
- Ad hoc HR projects as required
Skills and Experience
- You must have gained the above HR Advisor experience and have s CIPD qualification
- You need to have strong UK employment law and ER experience
- You must demonstrate good communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills with good attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work autonomously
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this IMMEDIATE role, please send me your CV without delay.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Role: HR Advisor
Job Type: Permanent , Part Time
Apply for this job now.