Relocation is available
- Develop and design modifications to existing chemical processes.
- Evaluate equipment giving recommendations and alternatives
- Support safety and environmental goals and objectives
- Support maintenance with assistance in troubleshooting and improvement in equipment and processes.
- Participate in research and development during trial development
- Work directly with external vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Bachlor's Degree in Engineering- Chemical preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Flow, Process and Instrument Diagrams especially related to processes upgrades, installation and changes.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of test methods and ability to use analytical processes.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network has been providing employment opportunities in the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. We place nearly 20,000 employees at our 40+ operating locations in the Midwest, Southeast and Northeast - this includes temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire. Visit #removed# to view our available opportunities near you!
Role: Process Engineer - Refinery - Relocation available
Apply for this job now.