Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd. ("IBUK") is an online broker offering trading access for experienced traders to products traded on 125 markets and exchanges throughout the world. IBUK is part of a global group of financial services companies based in the U.S. with over $7 billion in capital and publicly traded under the symbol "IBKR." Job Description:
- Assisting with the legal and regulatory work required in the application process for a MiFID Investment Firm;
- Addressing specific business arrangements or legal issues requiring regulatory background;
- Assisting with the review of client and other agreements;
- Identifying necessary changes to the firm's systems and procedures to meet new applicable regulations;
- Drafting legal memos on legal and regulatory requirements applicable to existing and new line of business
- Assisting with customer litigation and complaints, including responding to the UK Financial Ombudsman Service and the CSSF
- Law degree
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Excellent command of English
- Distinct ability to outline complex matters in a simple, logical and conclusive manner
- Strong conceptual, organizational and analytical skills
- Dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathic personality and can-do attitude
- Practical and flexible approach to work.
Salary: Company Overview
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., ("IBUK") in London is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FSA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit #removed#/info