COMPANY: THE SQUIRES GROUP, INC
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
The Squires Group has a long-term contract opportunity for a Mid-Level System Administrator
on a Federal project in Annapolis Junction, MD
. Our client has multiple major credentialing systems in the O&M lifecycle and is working to consolidate the three systems into one unified system. As a System Administrator, you will support cross-functional teams developing solutions in an agile environment.
This is in the beginning phase of a SEVEN-YEAR CONTRACT!
Don't miss this opportunity! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an active Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Maintaining networking platforms and troubleshooting network & system issues
- Monitoring active network and server infrastructure
- Leveraging scripting through PowerShell and batch to automate processes
- Administering network security measures to prevent system interruptions
- Executing sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an active Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- WebSphere Application Server
- WebSphere Message Broker
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di
- provided by Dice