Are you looking for your next challenge supporting research & development? Come help lead a dynamic team supporting the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's (DTRA) Research and Development (RD) Directorate! ARServices is seeking a qualified Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead the Enabling Capabilities (EC) Advisory & Assistance Services' (A&AS) Team supporting the DTRA RD-EC Enabling Capabilities Department.
The ideal candidates for this position have experience managing or supporting Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Research, Development, Testing & Evaluation (RDT&E) testing with the ability to manage simultaneous tests in multiple geographic locations. Additionally, candidates will provide support to the entire EC portfolio including SBIR/STTR, basic research, the DTRA Experimental Laboratory (DEL), DTRA High Performance Computing (HPC) programs, and the signature discovery & exploitation or threat replication mission areas. In this position, you will provide a broad range of programmatic support services to the DTRA RD-EC Directorate in the areas of Program Management, Financial Management, and Policy Support. TPMs will work closely with DTRA's science & technology (S&T) subject matter expert (SME) contractors and coordinate across R&D related stakeholders to help EC execute its mission to “Create, provide and maintain relevant enabling capabilities to support the RD portfolio of work.”.
- Leads, mentors, and manages the EC PMO advisory & assistance services (A&AS) personnel.
- Provides EC senior leadership strategic advice and assistance on R&D programmatic advancements and initiatives. Balances resources ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provides quality management, innovative solutions, and manages risks to meet mission objectives.
- Provides budget analysis, labor planning, and coordination of activities between customer and A&AS personnel. Monitors project completion from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections.
- Provides program management support and coordination with S&T A&AS ensuring performance of product testing and customer acceptance of systems or system integration projects or engagements.
- Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills.
- Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to customer.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation.
- Active Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Bachelor of Science in a technical science related field of study plus 10-15 years of relevant experience, MS desired. Relevant experience includes RDT&E testing (CWMD testing preferred), R&D program management and acquisition.
- Strong acquisition experience with DAWIA Program Management level I/II and II preferred.
- PMP certification or ability to obtain within six months
Location: Albuquerque, NM and Fort Belvoir, VA
ARServices is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR