Residential Conveyancing Property Lawyers - Daventry, Northamptonshire or Islington, North London x 4
(ILEX / Solicitor / Licenced Conveyancer or by experience)
Level 3 - £30K - £35K + Bonus of up to £3800 per year payable quarterly
Level 4 - £35K -£45K + Bonus of up to £4000 per year payable quarterly
PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND ON-GOING TRAINING PROVIDED - (see below)
Our Client aims to offer a special place to work for the simple reason that the wellbeing and happiness of their employees is at the heart of everything they do. They are a privately owned business run on family values. This means that everyone is recognised as individuals and given real opportunities to develop and progress their careers.
As they continue to expand, they are now seeking highly motivated and experienced Property Lawyers to join their thriving Company. They are a firm that has grown into one of the top UK in terms of conveyancing volume and this is due to the fantastic team of people they have and their focus on Customer Excellence.
- You should be qualified CLC/Solicitor/FILEX with at least 3 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills and customer excellence attitude
- Excellent written / oral skills are essential as are good numeric skills
- Ability to manage high volume caseloads effectively
- They deliver their service with the personal touch of one Lawyer to one Client relationship throughout the transaction.
For the right candidates, they offer great career progression, opportunity for great OTE earnings and to work with like-minded passionate people that care.
· You must be able to run your own mixed freehold / and in particular leasehold caseload
· Ensure exchange and customer service targets are met consistently
· Support Legal Manager and others in team when required
· Work well within a team;
· Communicate, build relationships, with clients and 3rd parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner;
· Provide excellent customer service;
They appreciate that their success is directly down to the efforts and hard work of their employees and so never lose sight that they are their our greatest assets.
Therefore, as well as highly competitive salaries and a great working environment, our Client offers some extra special additional benefits;
· A performance based bonus scheme - payable quarterly
· BUPA private medical insurance
· Life Assurance cover of 4 times annual salary
· Contributory pension scheme
· 22 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
· £50 high street voucher on your birthday
· Payment of professional subscriptions
· In house CPD training
· Quarterly Awards to celebrate our achievers
· Regular social activities throughout the year
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself' into such a role.
Role: Conveyancing Executive / Property Lawyer - Leasehold
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire
Apply for this job now.