Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Salary/ Rate: £70-£90 per day
Sector / Industry: Education
Are you looking for a varied role within Secondary Education?
MILK Education are looking for flexible and enthusiastic cover supervisors with great behaviour management abilities across the Trafford area. Roles are available on a part time or full time basis with vacancies ranging from day to day and short term to long term and permanent.
You will be required to assist with the delivery of daily lessons during planned or unplanned absences. This will involve you taking control in the absence of a teacher, conducting pre planned lessons, appropriately managing behaviour as per schools policy and adequately handing over to the teacher.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.