Fabricator Welder - Architectural Metalwork
Location: Gosfield, near Braintree
About the Company:
A position has become available at Hunwick Engineering for a Fabricator welder - Architectural Metalwork
Hunwick Engineering is proud of its heritage in providing our valued clients with many years of expertise to ensure we keep things moving efficiently and effectively.
We lead the industry in specialist process and heavy engineering solutions, being a valued provider across a number of industries - including modular construction, rail, and infrastructure.
Hunwick Engineering is the first carbon-neutral off-grid large-scale engineering facility in the UK, powered completely by green energy, which is all produced on site.
For more information about us, please visit our website.
Fabricator Welder Requirements:
- Previous experience in Metalwork (Essential)
- Competent in Mig welding
- Experience in Architectural Metalwork i.e. Balconies, balustrades, staircases and structural steelwork
- Have the ability to read and interpret drawings
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Live in/within a commutable distance of Gosfield.
- Work is strenuous so you will need to be able to work under pressure and have the ability to carry heavy objects.
On offer is a competitive salary dependant on experience. We have a great team environment and always looking at ways to improve efficiencies to make everyone's jobs easier. We have an open approach and like to include our teams in what we do providing good opportunities to train and progress.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. Hunwick Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think that you are suitable for this Fabricator Welder role, please apply now!