Company: JUVO AUTISM AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Juvo” is Latin for help, support, and serve - perfect words to describe who we are and what we do. We are guided by a “people first” mentality, where what's best for each individual is our number one priority. We have spent over a decade empowering individuals with autism and other special needs to lead independent lives and achieve their full potential. Every day, our values guide us to provide high quality, evidence-based, individualized support at home, in schools, centers, and in other community settings. We accomplish this by attracting an exceptional team that is dedicated to delivering skilled, consistent, and compassionate care. We're seeking a Clinical Director (BCBA) whose qualities match our core values of Integrity, Commitment to Community, Dedication to Quality Services, People First, Compassionate Care and Fun!
About the Lead Behavior Technician Position:
The Lead Behavior Technician is primarily responsible for providing substitute coverage for Behavior Technicians and/or School Aides during regular business hours. In addition, Lead BTs may be assigned to work as a Behavior Technician with short term and/or long term clients and provide support at our camps. The Lead Behavior Technician will also, embrace and exemplify Juvo's mission and vision, actively support the organization's mission, vision, values and goals, support quality improvement efforts by complying with company initiatives, and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties.
- Perform as a Behavior Technician (BT) during any assigned coverage sessions within assigned geography.
- Overlap with other Behavior Technicians to provide support in their sessions as scheduled.
- Implement behavior programs for clients with fidelity.
- Collect and graph data daily for each program.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Possess or be actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in related field
- Minimum 1 year of BT experience required, preferably within a school setting.
- Documented coursework in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) preferred
- Two years previous ABA experience preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
What's in it for you:
- Free Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- PTO, Sick Time, Flexible Spending accounts, 401k and other plans.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Future growth opportunity into supervisory roles within our company.
- The opportunity to gain supervised independent fieldwork hours for those in need practicum/internship hours.
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families