Key Realty Group is currently seeking sharp, motivated real estate agents to work full-time in residential sales and leasing. If you're looking to grow your real estate career, you've found the right firm.
- Key Realty Group is dedicated to providing the best training, systems and support to leverage your real estate career. Our marketing strategies at Key Realty Group provide an opportunity to generate more business than any brokerage you may ever interview with or work for.
- Key Realty Group provides franchise quality brand, systems and training with a boutique level of engagement with our agents and clients.
- It's worth 30 minutes of your time to meet with us!
- List, sell, lease residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements, contracts and leases with buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- MA Real Estate Salesperson or Broker's License (currently held or obtaining)
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Learn more about Key Realty Group by watching this short video: #
Franchise Quality Brand, Systems & Training with a Boutique Level of Engagement With Our Agents & Clients.
Proven Training Systems:
Our office implements proven training systems seen used by the largest real estate brokerages in the country. Seasoned or new - you'll have a direct line of communication with dedicated full-time managers. With continued support from management, our goal is to develop our agents into self-sufficient business people with the training and resources of the Company.
Our proprietary cloud based systems, CRM and real estate technology is what drives our business. Your job is to work with people - our systems do the rest. Monthly newsletters, agent websites, lead generation, inventory management, lead management, post-close systems, follow up and more. Time consuming tasks are automated for you here at Key Realty Group.
Receive exclusive leads! Our office phone and email is constantly receiving inquiries from qualified people looking to buy, sell or rent in Boston. These leads are distributed to our agents to work with in addition to their own. Our agents are never short of opportunities.
With access to thousands of listings across Downtown Boston, you'll find inventory solutions for all of your clients with ease. Having deep-rooted connections with landlords and property managers throughout Boston, you'll be able to offer your clients deals they can't get anywhere else.
95% of all real estate searches begin on the web. This statistic is why we have done what it takes to completely dominate the online real estate marketing platform. Our dedicated marketing department is there to leverage you by capturing and providing you leads while you're out closing deals. You'll never be short on opportunities.
Simply put, our agents make more money. Our training, systems, inventory and leadership clears the path to success for our team. We sit down with every agent and develop an individualized written business plan. Then, through regular mentorship and support, remain totally engaged with every agent as they not only meet but, exceed their goals.
Role: Real Estate Agent
Apply for this job now.