Teaching personnel endeavour to pay to scale for long term positions! The company leading the way in 'To Scale Pay' for Birmingham!
Religious Education Teacher
Teaching Personnel Birmingham are looking for fully qualified Religious Education teachers who are looking for roles starting September 2021 in the Birmingham area.
Candidates should be experienced in teaching R.E up to GCSE level and following the AQA syllabus with emphasis on equipping the students with the experiences, values and behaviours which will enable them to take place to become active, successful and confident.
Key roles include:
- Delivering high quality R.E lessons, being able to implement effective strategies and methods to allow all children to thrive within the subject.
- Understanding and being able to conquer issues related to children not wanting to engage with the subject, and being able to think independently about how to best cater for these children to allow them to gain satisfaction from the subject.
- Being able to work as part of a team, working with pupils on both a group and individual basis.
- Monitoring attendance, preparing students for exams and ensuring that the equipment for lessons is efficiently maintained and organised.
- Pay -between MPS1-MPS6 (Approx. GBP24,373 - GBP40,490) based on prior experience.
All Religious Education teachers available for full time, long term work from the start of September are encouraged to apply now. You will need to have QTS, experience teaching in a UK secondary school, school based references and an application for a fully enhanced DBS certificate to apply.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.