JSG is seeking a motivated and talented Inventory Site Manager at our client location in Pasadena, TX
The Site Manager will have the direct responsibility for delivering a wide range of our services at a specific client location. This role will directly report to the Operations Manager who is responsible for a collection of client site locations. The person will effectively and efficiently manage the client site for us with day to day responsibility for, but not limited to, purchasing, receiving accuracy, inventory control, human resource management, IT, personnel productivity and facilities management.
The right candidate will also be responsible for meeting defined performance goals The goals will include, but are not limited to: customer service levels, inventory accuracy, use of national suppliers, customer savings and safety. By leveraging prior experiences, the role will be responsible for delivering site profitability to predetermined goals as well as providing weekly forecasts.
The Site Manager will have strong communication and collaboration skills and work closely with functions centralized at corporate headquarters in Bucks County, PA. These functions include account management, Engineering Services, Strategic Sourcing, Central Operations/Buying, Human Resources, Finance and Information Technology.
· Bachelor’s degree required or in lieu degree, must possess relevant work experience.
· 5+ years in a leadership role of hourly/clerical workers, in a service industry (preferably serving industrial, manufacturing or commercial markets)
· P&L management experience required.
· Hands-on manager willing to roll-up sleeves to perform duties to get the job done.
· Six Sigma exposure/knowledge preferred. Green/Black Belt a plus. Other process methodologies such as Lean Manufacturing, etc. will also be considered
· Leadership experience and the ability to coach/train/mentor employees.
· Demonstrated understanding of storeroom activities and material management (issuing, receiving, stocking of items, purchasing, inventory control, etc.)
· Facilities management experience required.
· Demonstrated team player with strong communication and collaboration skills.
· Strong organizational, time management and people management skills.
· Strong knowledge of basic manufacturing processes.
· Process-oriented, strong analytical skills.
· Proven ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy, integrity and professionalism and demonstrated strong work ethic.
· Ability to construct appropriate corrective actions based on client feedback (positive or negative).
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience ERP systems required.
· Ability to relocate if applicable.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented.
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Role: Site Manager
Apply for this job now.