Account Representative - Sales and Marketing - Entry Level
Atlas Consulting Group Incorporated Offers:
· Comprehensive Training
· Leadership Training
· A Management Development Program
· Business Management
· Financial Management
· Time Management
· Fast Track Career Growth
· Company Travel Opportunities
· Team Building Environment
· Opportunities to Give Back to the Community via Non-Profit Events
· Event Planning
· Performance Bonuses
· Health Benefits
· Opportunity for Advancement
Atlas Consulting Group, Inc is looking for entrepreneurial minded candidates to apply for our Account Representative position! In combination with competitive compensation, pay based on performance, you will enjoy uncapped commission, extensive travel opportunities, and the meaning that is derived in developing your leadership ability.
+An Account Representative will work on our sales and marketing campaigns, and work directly with business owners.
+ Account Representatives will master the sales model. This will include the presentation, closing impulse factors and campaign product knowledge.
+ Account Representatives will learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. These skills include public speaking, discipline, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
You Must Be:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, and face to face sales.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
- Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
- Someone who doesn't whine or make excuses.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate.
Check us out!
We draw up a marketing plan that puts your strategy into action and custom-build the perfect team to make it sing. And since we offer balanced and unbiased marketing, you will get the right mix of tactics seamlessly integrated and designed to get the response you want from your target markets.
We will build the infrastructure you need to get your marketing done too, filling the gaps in your team and marketing programs all without adding overhead. Finally, we will evaluate effectiveness and make the appropriate adjustments so you can get the best return on your marketing investment.
We instruct and develop a skilled sales force from the ground up through a cross train of in-house seminars, role plays and hands-on experience. Each representative is fully trained on every detail pertaining to the clients brand, the services we will be working with and the products our clients offer. We believe the key to successful sales is to become experts of the campaigns we represent.
We take pride in operating with the utmost integrity. We provide the highest caliber of work for our clients. Our internal support team allows us to monitor each business to consumer relation in order to promise the best interaction possible. We ensure high quality and constantly focus on meeting our goals, targets and exceeding expectations.
Role: Sales Account Representative
Apply for this job now.